Welcome to PetroCo
News From the Field
The PetroCo Energy TOTAL Approach to Energy Asset Development
PetroCo Energy and the continuing diligence and efforts of its principals, have resulted in a growing 5 year old firm that today seeks to lead the industry toward a more financially rational and environmentally sound asset development through the employment of and dedicated adherence to such concepts as:
- Investing in low-risk energy initiatives.
- Targetting heavy infrastructure such as oil and gas pipelines, processing systems, and salt water disposal facilities.
- Careful, thoughtful development of East & South Texas deep oil & gas reserves, with no reliance on debt or leveraged financing.
- Development within the confines of proven, producing fields, with geologic and production history, constantly keying off of changes in density/spacing requirements, and new/deeper productive reservoirs, amplified by improvements in drilling and completion technologies.
- Provide new growth in local and regional economic/employment opportunties.
- Add to the tax base of the local, state, and national taxing agencies,
- Growth in personal income to land/royalty owners, working interest owners, as well as state-based education royalties focusing on MAXIMUM UPSIDE POTENTIAL with MINIMUM CAPITAL RISK, plus DIVERSIFICATION across multiple wells with multiple pay horizons to SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE ROI WITH SOLID TAX BENEFITS,
- Increase in mineral right property values for individuals and entites,
- Potential new business growth to support and facilitate the various drilling and production efforts,
- Improved roads and transit capabilities to support infrastructure expansion,
- Conscientious development, minimizing short term impacts, and returning land to original use.